Username: Password: Remember me Lost Password / Register

World Domination has been Reincarnated!

Games Forums > Site News and Feedback > World Domination has been Reincarnated!
  • Yes, a short two years after entirely rewriting the user system and uninstalling world domination, it has returned. Reincarnated, bigger and better. I hope it's better. I guarantee it's bigger!

As it turns out, life has a funny way of having it's way, when it comes to plans and priorities. I had planned World Domination to be down for a week, possibly two - not two years. To anyone who was involved with the first World Domination game (I know there were several hundred), please accept my apologies.

Also, to anyone interested who played version 1, be aware that while your scores were wiped out, there is good news. I am installing an awards system for user profiles. Users who played a significant amount of World Domination (v1) have been recorded for various awards, based on the final rankings of that game. Once I get the awards system situated, those will show up on your profile.

I promise it won't take any longer than 2 years.

by harley on March 26, 2011 at 2:25pm

• cool

by bailey on July 4, 2012 at 06:29am

• I've got a whole new world of domination for you to try, this one will surely have you all hooked!
    Wind of Luck is a session-based team multiplayer online game dedicated to naval battles of the age of sail warships. Try it, it's free after all! www.windofluck.com

by gamechic on September 28, 2014 at 03:58am